- Its corporate name is: Christian M. Walter – Taller de Serigrafía – Edición
- VAT number: X0599015A
- Its registered office is: Camino de Santa Fe, 6 – 18101-Vegas del Genil – Belicena (Granada)
- Its social activity is: Printing and sale of graphic work; printing and production services; advice,
dissemination and teaching.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of website: promotion and sale of graphic work; promotion of services and activities.
- Pages of Christian Mathias Walter (hereinafter CMWalter): cmwalter.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsable del tratamiento
Contact details of the person responsible: Christian Mathias Walter
Email address email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of CMWalter or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of The following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask CMWalter if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained by CMWalter for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: CMWalter will stop treating the data in the way indicated, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims should continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, CMWalter will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
- Right to delete the data: except legal imperative will be deleted after confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way CMWalter is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the CMWalter Security Manager (indicated above) or to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Customer data of the online store: The period of preservation of personal data in our online store will vary, depending on the service. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in matters of affiliation, registration, termination, contribution, payment of salaries…); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books…);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data subscribers to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribes until it is unsubscribed.
Data of users uploaded by CMWalter to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Data security and secrecy
CMWalter is committed to the appropriate use of your data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with the obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your actual situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused to Christian Mathias Walter as owner of cmwalter.com, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
CMWalter adopts reasonably adequated security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore, CMWalter can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, in order to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, CMWalter has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. If any gap is detected, CMWalter undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE THEM FOR
All the products and services offered on the CMWalter website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registrations, newsletter subscriptions and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: CMWalter has an SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that allows the secure sending of personal data through contact forms of standard type, hosted on the servers that CMWalter has contracted Dinahosting S.L.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which CMWalter is the owner.
- We will get your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your information through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web users can leave comments to the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so you do not have to re-enter them in each new visit, and also the address, name, web and IP address are collected internally.
The data is stored on the servers of Dinahosting S.L.
User registration: Not accepted unless expressly requested.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contract conditions specified in our commercial policy where contact and payment information will be required.
The data is stored on the servers of Dinahosting S.L.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and other necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content displayed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and phone number, to use them in your future orders.
Email: Our e-mail service provider is Dinahosting S.L.
Instant messaging: CMWalter does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through CMWalter, you can access, through links, to third party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments of the products purchased from CMWalter. At no time does CMWalter’s staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that they provide to said third parties.
- Presence in networks: CMWalter has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that CMWalter will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, CMWalter may inform, when the law does not prohibit, its followers by any means that the social network allows on their activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: Under no circumstances will CMWalter extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, CMWalter will help and advise you to that end to the extent of its possibilities.
Managers of treatment outside the EU
- Social networks. CMWalter makes use of the American social networks Facebook and Instagram, to whom an international transfer of analytical and technical data is made in relation to the website being in its servers in which CMWalter treats the data that, through them , users, subscribers or navigators deliver to CMWalter or share with it.
By activating a subscription or providing your payment information, understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy. You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, CMWalter has access to: User name and email address, IP address, postal address, ID and payment information. In any case CMWalter reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the CMWalter website as this legal advice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of CMWalter attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of CMWalter.
In the use of CMWalter the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of CMWalter or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the CMWalter portal or prevent, in any way , the normal use of CMWalter.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
<>Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc.
The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that it is the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that can have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of the web, such as My profile, or Mi perfil o My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they must be by phone or visiting the physical store or by email.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
What types of cookies are there?
- Among the types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If any cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies.
In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and can draw a pattern of users of a site. You have more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
- How Google uses the data it collects on the websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the web cmwalter.com we inform you that if you continue browsing you will have installed several own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify you.
The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser.
You can change the settings of your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable if you wish, the ability to store such cookies on your device.
You can even check right now your preferences about the cookies of this website in the following button:
The following list is included, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are owned by third parties (and identification of the third party hired or whose services have been decided to use) and their purpose.
_icl_visitor_lang.js and _icl_current_admin_language
Temporary: 1 day. First-party cookie. Remember the language used by the user accessing the web (WPML). More information
Persistent: 1 year. First-party cookie. This cookie is responsible for managing the selection of the language by the user to remember your preference in future access (WPML). More information
Temporary: Session. First-party cookie. Browser redirection test (WPML). More information
Temporary: Session. First-party cookie. Cookie that checks if the browser has cookies enabled. More information
Persistent: 1 year. First-party cookie. WordPress cookie that stores information about the comments in the articles. More information
gdpr[consent-types] and gdpr[allowed-cookies]
Persistent: 1 year. First-party cookies. These cookies are used to know if you have given your consent for compliance with the RGPD More information. More information
Persistent: 2 years. Third-party cookie. Google Analytics cookie, used to generate data about the use of the web by users. More information
Temporary: Session. Third-party cookie. Google Analytics cookie, used to generate data about the use of the web by users. More information
Temporary: Session. Third-party cookie. Google Analytics cookie, used to control the request rate. More information
Persistent: 1 year. Third-party cookie. Used by the Stripe payment gateway when making a payment by credit or debit card. More information
Temporary: Session. Third-party cookie. Used by the Stripe payment gateway when making a payment by credit or debit card. More information
Temporary: 2 days. First-party cookies. Used to manage your purchases. More information
Temporary. Session. First-party cookies. Used to manage your purchases. More information
Temporary: Session. First-party cookies. Used to manage your purchases. More information
Persistent: 1 year. Third-party cookie. They manage the management of web access and the display of images in GADWP. More information
Persistent: 1 year. Third-party cookie. Third-party cookie. Manage the management of web access and the display of images in GADWP. More information
Persistent: 1 year. Third-party cookie. Manage the management of web access and the display of images in GADWP. More information
Temporary: Session. First-party cookies. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web. Identifies the user and saves the session variables on the server. More information
Currently this website links to our Facebook and Instagram accounts with their corresponding cookies:
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Instagram cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chromebrowser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select TAll cookies and site data.
- A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier to find the cookies dof a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After completing this filter, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested web appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookies settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookies settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, ou can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, Then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Block cookies option so that you can adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the browser cookies settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookies settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from the Google Analytics tracking, and it is compatible with the express acceptance of them.
If you have a browser compatible with this protocol, you can activate it to avoid tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, you’re in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Send a non-tracking request with your browsing traffic.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking this browser add-on offered by Google.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this Cookies Policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Review your preferences about cookies on this site
Again, we remind you that you can always review your preferences about the acceptance, or not, of cookies on this website by clicking on the following button:
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
CMWalter contains texts elaborated with merely informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of the legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of CMWalter.
The content of the articles published in CMWalter can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in CMWalter without previously resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
These General Conditions do not transfer any intellectual or industrial property rights over the CMWalter portal or any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extraction, reuse , re-sending or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the case that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content in CMWalter, CMWalter must be notified of this circumstance, stating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location in CMWalter, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulation and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of CMWalter are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at cmwalter.com.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System, of which CMWalter will be a part of, to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or any CMWalter activity, except to resolve those conflicts that may arise from the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user should go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to CMWalter, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Platform of Online Litigation Resolution, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (UE) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada, as this is the place where the contract is concluded, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of cmwalter.com, whoever performs it as a User, accepts from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of CMWalter.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to CMWalter does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with CMWalter. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The CMWalter website pages can provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties.
The only object of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our products, although CMWalter is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the CMWalter portal must obtain the prior written authorization of CMWalter.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between CMWalter and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by CMWalter of its contents or services.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user commits to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal advice.
Likewise, the user commits to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for her/his information, not being able to directly or indirectly commercially exploit the contents to which she/he has access, unless she/he counts with the express and written authorization of CMWalter.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to Christian Mathias Walter, CIF X0599015A, with registered office at Camino de Santa Fe, 6 – 18101-Vegas del Genil – Belicena (Granada), España.
This website may contain hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. CMWalter does not guarantee or be responsible for the content that is collected in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized by CMWalter, reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, as well as any transformation, and generally any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly forbidden to perform, without the prior consent of CMWalter, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, CMWalter will not assume any liability derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
CMWalter does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Advice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
CMWalter is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers may submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between CMWalter and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be searchable: Our contact
In case any user has any doubt about these legal conditions or any comments about the CMWalter portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, CMWalter does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
CONDITIONS OF USE, PURCHASE, PAYMENT AND RETURNS
The present contract conditions governs the relationship between CMWalter and the users of its online store at cmwalter.com.
CMWalter is committed to transparency and clarity in commercial transactions being carried out on this portal and to guarantee a space committed to the rights of its users and customers. Therefor we recommend that you read these terms carefully before finalizing your purchase process.
These terms define the commercial conditions that govern the relationship between users and CMWalter, and will be binding from the moment in which any transaction is made on this website.
By virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following information is offered:
- Its corporate name is: Christian Mathias Walter (hereinafter CMWalter)
- Its registered office is: Camino de Santa Fe, 6. 18101-Vegas del Genil – Belicena (Granada)
- Its VAT number is: X0599015A
- Its e-mail is: email@example.com
- Its social activity is: Printing and sale of graphic work; printing and production services; advice, dissemination and teaching.
- The purpose of the website is: promotion and sale of graphic work; promotion of services and activities.
The following conditions describe the commercial terms of the products offered (original graphic work by contemporary artists) on cmwalter.com.
For the other services we offer from cmwalter.com, such as printing and production services, on-site interventions, advising or teaching, etc., send us an email in order to agree on your terms and conditions of contracting specifically.
If you do not agree with any part of the terms, you can not buy any of our products from the online-store.
CMWalter reserves the right to modify or change these conditions at any time. If the modifications constitute a substantial change in terms, CMWalter will notify you by posting an advertisement on the website.
1. REALIZATION OF YOUR ORDER.
1.1. To be able to place an order you must be 18 years old and have the capacity to contract. You declare that the data and information you provide us are truthful and up-to-date.
1.2. You can place the order through our online store at www.cmwalter.com or in person at our registered office, by sending us an email or by calling (+34) 95 8431077. Orders will not be accepted if they arrive in a different way to those previously indicated.
1.3. When placing your order you are making us an offer to purchase the products you have selected in accordance with these General Conditions.
1.4. Once your order is accepted, we will send you a confirmation by email where the order number will also appear. The order confirmation will be effective from your shipment. If we can not process your order for any incident, we will contact you by email or phone.
1.5. To place an order through the web cmwalter.com is necessary, once you have all the required products in the basket, continue the purchase by reaching the selection screen for Payment, Shipping and Modification forms (if required) of the billing and / or shipping information.
1.6. Once the purchase is made cmwalter.com will send customers an email with the receipt of the order that will contain the summary of the purchase, as well as payment information if applicable and shipping and billing informationn.
1.7. Cmwalter.com will send a receipt in physical support that will be received along with the order. This receipt will be issued in the name of the individual or company that has placed the order, so customers should make sure to do it with the correct name. The product or products will be sent through the courier service contracted by cmwalter.com.
2. SUPPLY OF YOUR ORDER.
2.1. We will supply the selected products in the confirmation of your order, in accordance with these General Conditions.
2.2. The hours of reception of orders is twenty-four (24) hours three hundred and sixty-five (365) days of the year, although orders placed after seventeen (17) hours will not be processed, remaining for the next business day in the city from Granada. Orders received during the weekend will be processed in the early hours of the following Monday or the first business day.
3.1. The price of the products includes the corresponding VAT and will be the one indicated in your order and / or invoice. The payment of VAT will be charged to the customer.
3.2. VAT will not be applied to the purchase of products whose destination is outside the European Union. In addition, intra-community acquisitions made by a company / professional will be exempt from VAT provided that the buyer proves his professional status or his tax identification figure in the VIES system of the European economic community, being able to check through the page: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vieshome.do?
3.3. The shipping costs are borne by the customer, as indicated in your order and invoice.
3.4. In the shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the client, upon receiving the product, will be charged with customs clearance expenses, as well as the payment of local tax, IGIC or similar.
3.5. In shipments to countries not belonging to the European Union or with which the European Union does not have a customs suppression agreement, the client will bear the costs of customs clearance and other taxes that may be applicable when receiving the product.
4. PAYMENT OF YOUR ORDER / S THROUGH OUR ONLINE STORE.
4.1. You can pay for your products through the payment systems that appear in the payment methods section of our online store.
• Secure payment by credit card through Stripe or Paypal.
• Secure payment through Paypal.
• by Bank transfer.
4.2. We only accept payments in Euros.
4.3. If you pay with a credit card, you must provide your credit card information at the time of placing your order. We only accept payments with secure cards in which your cardholder’s identity is authenticated according to the method established by your bank, through the secure electronic commerce service (“Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”).
5. DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER.
5.1. We will send your order to the shipping address that appears on your order request.
5.2. The orders are sent insured, with a policy that covers the replacement value of the acquired works.
5.3. The delivery will be made, in general, within a period of between 5 and 10 working days from the confirmation of the order, at the postal address that has been included in the details of the order (except force majeure, holiday period etc. In such case, we will inform the client within 72 hours, indicating the cause and duration of the delay). You can cancel your order at any time before being sent out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number.
5.4. We will send shipping confirmation to the email address that you have provided when placing the order. In the shipping confirmation we will indicate the tracking number corresponding to your shipment so that you can track it through the carrier’s website.
5.5. The processing of orders will be made within 72 hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in the city of Granada.
5.6. Ownership and risk of loss of the products of the order will be transferred to you when the order is delivered. In the event that upon receiving the shipment the customer observes that the package or protective tube has suffered some deterioration or has signs of blows that may affect the content, you must make an official claim to the carrier or distributor in order that this assumes its responsibilities. If the claim is not presented, it is understood that the client agrees with the conditions under which the shipment is received.
5.7. In the case of shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, as well as other destinations where a customs control has to be carried out, the customs clearance expenses, as well as the payment of the local tax, will always be borne by the user. If you reject the order at the time of delivery and it is returned to CMWalter by the transport company, the expenses of customs, local tax and shipping costs, as well as bank charges, will be deducted from the refund of the purchase, if there were.
6. SATISFACTION OR RETURN. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
6.1. If you are not satisfied with any of the products of your order, you may exercise the right of withdrawal and request a refund, within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days following receipt of the order, to obtain reimbursement of the amount of the product(s).
6.2. In order to be able to exercise the option of returning an order / product, you must send an email to email@example.com, attaching the invoice number and the order number, and including your contact information, so that we can provide you with a return number and instructions on how to return the order / product.
6.3. You must return the products of the order in perfect condition, otherwise the return will not be allowed. In addition, the transport of the returned order must be done in the same conditions of the delivery, being you obliged to subscribe an insurance that covers the value of replacement of the returned work. The returns are charged to the customer.
6.4. In case of returning the order, the amount paid for the purchased work will be refunded, but excluding the shipping costs paid at the time.
6.5. In the case of returns from the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and other destinations in which there is a customs control, the shipping costs of the return, as well as the customs clearance and local taxes, if any, will always be borne by the customer.
6.6. Without affecting the right of withdrawal of consumers or the responsibility of the guarantee for defective products, the total responsibility of CMWalter for the goods supplied would be limited to the amount of the same.
6.7. When the product is defective of origin, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice number and explaining the defect. We will send you an email indicating how to send the defective product to cmwalter.com. Once the defective product has been received and checked, we will send another one in exchange without any additional cost (always subject to availability). In this case the change will be made by the same article or reference. CMWalter will take care of the postage corresponding to the return and new shipment.
6.8. Any damage attributable to the customer, such as inattention to adequate measures for the conservation of the work, exposure to light, water or other elements, influence of environmental and climatic conditions, improper use of the work and other similar factors, will not be considered as defects of origin.
6.9. When the goods, by mistake, do not correspond to the order, CMWAlter will bear the cost of collecting the wrong goods and delivery of the corresponding to the order made.
6.10. In case the order is a gift, CMWalter will change or refund the product if the return complies with the conditions described in the previous and following sections.
6.11. In case of return, the refund of the amounts paid will be made through the means of payment used in the purchase.
6.12 CMWalter will not refund the amount or make any return of goods until the receipt and state of packaging and the product object of the return has been verified. The amount to be returned is the one originally included in the order, excluding the shipping costs of the first shipment.
7. CONTACT WITH CMWalter
You can contacte:
– By mail to: Christian M. Walter – Taller de Serigrafía-Edición
Camino de Santa Fe, 6
18101-Vegas del Genil – Belicena (Granada) España.
– By email to: email@example.com
– By calling to: (+34) 958431077
When you contact us regarding an order that you have made, you must indicate your order number.
8. CONTENTS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OUR WEB.
8.1. CMWalter reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on the website www.cmwalter.com (modification of products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
8.2. CMWalter puts all reasonable means at your disposal to try to make the information displayed on its website accurate and without typographical errors. If an error of this type occurs, it will always be corrected as soon as it is detected. If the error occurs in some of the prices shown and a customer had made a purchase, we will notify you of this error and the customer or user will have the right to cancel her/his order without cost on your part. The sending of an automatic purchase confirmation does not validate the
conditions of an erroneous price.
8.3. The information presented on this website is in Spanish and English, including the formalization of the contract and all contractual information displayed and sent to consumers or users. In case of discrepancy between both versions, the wording in Spanish will prevail.
9. DATA PROTECTION.
When placing an order you accept that we can store, process and use data obtained from the form of your order for the purpose of processing your order. Through the delivery of the email address or other personal information, a necessary requirement for the processing of your order, you give your permission so that these addresses are treated and also used to send commercial communications of promotion, newsletters, or advertising of The products offered by cmwalter.com. cmwalter.com puts at your disposal the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, for you to revoke the consent given.
Cmwalter.com (Christian Mathias Walter) declares that it complies with current regulations regarding data protection, in particular Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which develops the aforementioned organic law; as well as the General Regulation of Data Protection RGPD (UE) 2016/679 of May 25, 2016.
10. FORCE MAJEURE.
We will do everything possible to comply with the obligations arising from your order. However, we will not be responsible for delays or non-compliance if the delay or non-compliance are due to force majeure. In case of delay, we will fulfill our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
Any controversy arising from the interpretation or execution of the contract will be interpreted based on Spanish law. Likewise, for the resolution of any dispute, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada.